FLEX YOUR FAITH
thanks to casey crawford for an awesome talk this week!
the texts casey referred to were:
1. Matthew 14:23-32 – Jesus calls Pete from his boat to walk with him on the water
2. Matthew 26:31-75 – Pete denies knowing Jesus, but only after following him into the danger of the Roman governor’s courtyard
3. Acts 4:5-13 – with the power of the Holy Spirit, Pete learns to speak boldly of his faith in Christ
some questions for your personal consideration and discussion within your cell:
1. How have you “Flexed your Faith” in the last year?
2. How has your life and or faith been transformed in the last year?
3. In what ways do you think God might be trying to tranform you in the year to come?
4. What strengths and passions do you have that you could use to serve Christs purpose of building his kingdom?
from the series: “Pete” – week 2 of 7